Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pacific Rim NECA figure

In this post I am gonna talk about NECA's pacific rim figures. 


Okay if you guys are having trouble with picking which pacific rim figure you want this post will help you.


1.Kaiju Knifehead 






This figure is amazing though it may not have lot's of articulation it has one of the best paint job and sculpt of the three figures.This figure is personally my favorite because I like the Kaiju's in pacific rim.This figure is great if you are a figure collector like me and if you like monster's or Godzilla but if you want to play with it not the best choice. My rating will be 8/10.


2. Crimson typhoon



This figure is recommended to transformer fans. The unique look of this Jaeger makes it well known to people but the thing that makes it looks awesome is the 3 arms, 2 left 1 right, and his paint job. His paint job makes him look battle worn which makes this figure look realistic. He has a cool design with a dragon marking in his arm.recommended for pacific rim fans.8/10


3.Gypsy Danger


Not much to say about this figure but it has a nice paint job but the color blue on him makes him look like a tranformer not a badass robot. In the movie his color was blue and steel but this one is more like sky blue to me which is wrong, I am only saying this because I want people to have good quality figure, yes it has a nice. but that doesn't mean its good I'm not trying to say its perfect but at least put the right color.Articulation is good it's not great but it's also not bad, he only has limited articulation because of the sculpt but that's not NECA's fault they're just trying to make it realistic.well 7/10. 



Thank you for reading please comment and come again.Please visit my gaming blog. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment